Explained Tasting of Porto Wine & Stories from Porto - Subenshi
This activity is ideal to discover a more alternative side of Porto: the influence of other cultures in the construction of Porto's identity. In this case, Japan and Portugal are in a beautiful historic building from the 19th century, totally restored, right in the heart of the city centre and with unobstructed views to the area of Cordoaria and to some of the most iconic monuments of Porto.
- Explained tasting of Porto wine & Brix chocolate;
- The story of Palacete Parada Leitão and of its most illustrious resident, Dr. Francisco d'Assis e Sousa Vaz, Royal physician and Commander of the Order of Christ;
- The creative process behind the tile panels handmade and painted by Mestre Francisco Cunha;
- Portugal's influence in Japan;
- A secret historic haven, to peacefully enjoy the spirit of the city, off the usual tourist trails.
Do património medieval à arquitetura contemporânea premiada, do centro histórico às áreas nobres da urbe, conheça a cidade do Porto.
Se não gosta de acordar cedo, este tour é o indicado para si, pois parte do Porto mais tarde que o habitual.
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday:
Not accessible to people with reduced mobility (stairs).
Alcoholic drinks will be served (must be over 18 years old).
Experience available online.
Subject to availability confirmation.
Booked on site, via firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone number 968882791, at 24 hours’ notice.