What you get
All options of the Porto.CARD provide:
- 6 free entries in museums ;
- 14 entries with a discount in museums and monuments ;
- 1 Porto Wine Cellar with a discount ;
- Up to off on vehicle rentals ;
- Concert halls/ Theatres with a discount up to ;
- Up to off on road tours in Porto, Douro and Minho ;
- Sightseeing buses with a discount up to ;
- Up to off in restaurants ;
- Shops with a discount up to ;
- Up to off in car parks.
Porto.CARD options including public transportation provide:
- Free accesses and discounts
- Unlimited access to public transportation withing the card’s validity period: metro, STCP’s network buses (all lines, all the way) and CP Porto - Comboios de Portugal’s urban trains, from Valongo, Trofa to Espinho, as well as private transport operators – several bus lines (Valpi, Espírito Santo, Gondomarense, Maia Transportes, Maré, MGC, A. Nogueira da Costa, Auto Viação Pacense and Auto Viação Landim).
Unlimited travel with the transport tickets Andante Tour 1 and 3 included in the options 1, 2, 3 and 4 days:
- On the following transport operators:
- Porto Metro: all metro lines , over all of their lengths - A, B, C, D, E and F
- STCP: the complete bus service network including the Z lines
- CP Porto – Comboios de Portugal: Porto urban trains between Valongo, Trofa and Espinho
- Maré: Line 104 Lavra/Porto (Cordoaria), Line 105 Leça da Palmeira/Hospital S. João, Line 106 Leça da Palmeira/Porto (Freixo), Line 107 Matosinhos (Mercado)/Valongo (Train station), Line 111 Leça da Palmeira (Marshopping)/S. Roque, Line 116 Freixieiro/Senhora da Hora, Line 118 Gatões/Perafita, Line 119 Aeroporto/Cordoaria, Line 120 Guifões/Aeroporto, Line 121 Ermesinde (Mar Shopping/Mercado de Matosinhos) Line 122 Circular Matosinhos, Line 123 Matosinhos (Mercado)/Matosinhos (Mercado), Line 124 Hospital Pedro Hispano/Hospital Privado Boa Nova, Line 130 Paio/Custió, Line 104N Lavra/Porto (Cordoaria), Line 105N Aeroporto/Custóias, Line 106N Matosinhos (Parque)/Azevedo, Line 107N Leça da Palmeira/Valongo (Train Station), Line 130N Marshopping/Custió
- Espírito Santo: Line 11 Lavadores/Porto (via Rei Ramiro), Line 12 Lavadores/Porto (via Candal), Line 13 Lavadores/Liceu (Sto. Ovídio), Line 14 Afurada/Porto (via Candal), Line 15 Paniceiro/Porto (via Coimbrões), Line 16 Paniceiro/Porto (via Rei Ramiro), Line 17 Chão Vermelho/Porto (via Coimbrões), Line 18 Afurada/Porto (Boavista), Line 22 Paniceiro/Liceu (Sto. Ovídio), Line 26 Centro Histórico (Historical Centre), Line 27 Alumiara/Porto (via Afurada), Line 28 Paniceiro/Porto (via Lavadores), Line 30 Figueira do Mato/Porto, Line 32 Areinho/Porto (Via Gervide), Line 33 4caminhos/Arainhos (Via Madalena), Line 35 Centro de Reabilitação/João de Deus, Line 40 Freixieiro/Porto ( Via Gervide), Line 44 Laborim/Porto, Line 45 Miramar/João de Deus, Line 50 Canelas/Câmara de Gaia (City Hall), Line 60 Lavadores/Porto (via Coimbrões)
- Maia Transportes : Line 10 Águas Santas/Porto, Line 11 Ermesinde (Train Station)/S. Pedro de Avioso, Line 25 Praça do Município/Lombelho (Alfena), Line 30 Milheirós/Porto
- ValpiBus: Line 1 Milhundos/Porto (Trindade) (via N15*), Line 7 Milhundos/Porto (Trindade) (via motorway A4*), Line 61 Matosinhos/Valongo, Line 67 Sobrado de Baixo/Porto (Via Hospital S. João), Line 81 Valongo/Porto (Campo 24 Agosto), Line 89 Retorta/Porto (Trindade), Line 91 Sobrado de Cima/Hospital S. João (Via motorway A4), Line V94 Bolhão/Campo
- Gondomarense (ETG): Line 1 Porto (Campanhã)/Gramido, Line 2 Ermentão/Porto, Line 3 Porto/Presa de Lebrém, Line 4 Porto/Souto, Line 6 Porto/Jovim (Pinheiro), Line 7 Tronco/Porto, Line 8 Barraca/Porto, Line 10 Belói/Ervedosa, Line 11 Mó/Souto, Line 12 Souto/Porto (Hospital S. João), Line 14 Barraca/Porto, Line 16 Souto/Hospital Fernando Pessoa, Line 18 Jovim (Pinheiro)/Porto, Line 19 Porto/Mó, Line 21 Ponte Real/Porto, Line 22 Porto (Campanhã)/Lagoa (Via Valbom), Line 24 Ervedosa/Hospital Fernando Pessoa, Line 27 Tronco/Porto, Line 30 Barraca/Matosinhos (Cidade S. Salvador), Line 33 Porto/Sobrado de Cima (Valongo), Line 34 Porto/Terronhas**, Line 35 Codiceira/Quinta das Lousas, Line 36 Porto/Sobrado de Cima (via highways A3 and A4), Line 37 Sobreira (Schools)/Valongo (Eleclerc)**, Line 41 Bustelo/Porto (via highway and S. João Hospital)**, Line 46 Gandra (Sobrado)/Porto (Hospital S. João), Line 55 Bolhão/Baguim, Line 50 Souto/Valongo, Line 68 Hospital S. João/Gondomar, Line 69 Bolhão/Seixo (via Costa), Line 70 Bolhão/Ermesinde (Train Station)
- A. Nogueira da Costa: Line 5 Maia (Metro)/Silva Escura (Schools), Line 6 Maia (Metro Station)/Leça do Balio (Lionesa), Line 60 Vermoin/Porto
- MGC Transportes (OFR): Line 100 Vilar de Souto/Porto, line 109 Vila D'Este/Porto
- Auto Viação Pacense: Valongo/Ribeiro (Alfena); Ribeiro (Alfena)/Porto, Balsa/Porto
- Auto Viação Landim: Alfena (Ribeiro)/Porto (lines 1001, 1002, 1004 and 1007), line 1100 Pinheiro Manso/Porto
*Andante tickets from Pinheiro Manso
**Andante tickets from Póvoas
10% discount on the price of the Porto Card, all options, for the members of the Automóvel Club de Portugal (ACP) and the clubs associated with ARC, resulting on a price of: 5.40€, 9€, 11.70€, 13.50€, 11.70€, 18€, 22.50€ and 29.70€, for the following options, respectively: 1 day, 2 days, 3 days and 4 days without transport, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days and 4 days with transport. This discount is exclusively granted to cards bought at the Porto Tourism Offices. You must present your membership card.
Eurail and Interrail Pass users
10% discount on the price of the Porto.CARD with transport, in all the options, for the Eurail and Interrail Pass holders, so the prices will be: 11,70€, 18€, 22,50€ 29,70€, for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days and 4 days options, respectively.
25% discount on the price of the Walker Porto.CARD, in all the options, for the Eurail and Interrail Pass holders, so the prices will be: 4,50€, 7,50€, 9,75€, 11,25€, for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days and 4 days options, respectively.
This discount is only applicable to cards purchased at the Posto de Turismo - Centro or Posto de Turismo - Sé (Torre Medieval), requiring to show the Eurail or Interrail Pass and the respective Pass Cover.
Terms & Conditions
- The card is sold on a personal basis only and so cannot be shared with another person.
- Its validity starts to count from the usage date to be written on the card.
- It must be looked after without folding, damaging or getting wet.
- It is not rechargeable.
- The transport tickets for 1, 2, 3 and 4 days options must be validated in each mode of transport and each journey at the start of the trip, when you change line, and or mode of transport, scanning your card on the ticket validators in the stations or on the ticket validators at the entrance of the buses, in this case.
- It gives free entrance and discounts only once and unlimited use of transport, during the card´s period of validity.
- The unlimited transport doesn’t apply to trams.
- To utilize the card discounts you must present the card before the payment of the transaction.
- In the case of sales, promotions or special discounts the associate entity is not obliged to give the Porto.CARD discount also.
- It is the right of the associate entity to decide if other cards and discount coupons are useable alongside the Porto.CARD.
- For each total amount charged the Porto.CARD holder can benefit from the discount of one Porto.CARD only.
- Losing your card, being deprived of it or not using it does not entitle you to any refund or replacement.
- If you choose to buy online you can either pick up your card in one of the Porto Tourism Offices or quietly receive it at home.
- Only online purchase: delay for free home delivery – 8 days after confirmation of payment.
- Before visiting any museums, monuments or going to a restaurant, make sure that the site is not closed.
- Take the Porto.CARD and respective guide with you to present to the associated affiliate on visiting.
The customer is solely answerable to ATP - Associação de Turismo do Porto and/or any third parties, for their own, or for any third-party, use of the card. The customer undertakes to only use the card for the purposes set out in this contract and to do so in compliance with all the legal, regulatory or contractual provisions that may apply and that pertain to the use of the card and of its functionalities. The customer further agrees not to interfere with the card itself.
The customer may not distribute, place at the disposal of third parties, demonstrate, sell, provide, license or transfer the card to third parties, by any means or in any way.
The customer expressly agrees that the card that is the object of this contract be integrated into the card digitization, creation and management platform. The customer also understands that they may not access this platform by any means or in any way.