NOW Douro - Tour North-On-Wheels
Douro valley is a living cultural landscape in constant evolution, an exceptional example of an ancient tradition of working the land and, simultaneously, of a living civilisation that revolves around the making of quality wines under extremely difficult environmental conditions.
Mateus Palace, Douro Boat Ride, Exquisite Lunch & Douro Wines Tasting: ALL INCLUDED
The city of Amarante and its bridge, a symbol of the local identity built in the XIII century by the city's patron saint São Gonçalo, a benedictine monk. Amarante's sweets and cakes are extremely famous and easy to find in many of the region's cake-shops and cafés.
Mateus Palace set in beautiful gardens on a vast quinta is considered to be one of the finest examples of baroque civil architecture in Portugal.
Rabelo Boat tour with departure and arrival at Pinhão. Navigation upstream toward the Quinta Romaneira, in a very beautiful stretch of the Douro river, forming a unique landscape listed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Descubra a margem direita do Douro até ao mar! As suas casas coloridas, a pesca, os castelos, o Sea Life, Matosinhos e as suas marisqueiras, praias e passeios junto ao mar.
Children: (6-12 years): 50% discount
- Tasting of regional pastry
- Amarante or Vila Real;
- Visit to historical and cultural sites in the Douro region;
- Lunch at a top restaurant;
- Tour through Douro river, charming villages and magnificent landscapes;
- Boat cruise (1h) in the Douro river;
- Water / Free Wifi on board / Photo & Video;
- Luxury Air-Conditioned Van
- Porto Area: Pick-up, Drop-off included
+351 939 417 166