Author's Journey around the Route of Cafés with History of Porto
The city of Porto has much to offer. Discover its historical and cultural heritage around the route of “cafés” with history with the author Vitor Marques and the owners of the establishments.
On this small group trip you will also enjoy the best that Porto has to offer in terms of its signature and regional cuisine, its wines, its World Heritage Site and its architecture.
Learn more about this experience here.
Pratique caiaque na Barragem da Caniçada e comece o seu dia rodeado por paisagens de montanha deslumbrantes.
Tourist experience that will take place from 10 to 13 June
- Accommodation – Hotel Pestana Collection – A Brasileira;
- Route of Cafés with history: Majestic, Guarany, and Café Aviz – tearoom;
- Food & Wine lunch at the DOP restaurant – chef Rui Paula;
- Lunch based on traditional cuisine in Vila Nova de Gaia;
- Exclusive guided tours to the Ferreira Cellars, WOW – Chocolate Museum and also a guided tour to Casa da Música;
- Transport included
To book or get more info contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 914094204